Your Toyota Prius
- 1.8L Hybrid
- 3.4 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- Four cylinders, in-line, Atkinson cycle, chain driven DOHC, four valves per cylinder with variable valve timing, aluminium block and cross flow-head with compact permanent-magnet electric motor and separate generator.
- Length 4575(mm), Width 1760(mm), Height 1490(mm) [H7]
- Boot Capacity
Why Buy From Us
Co-op Motors continues to be the market leader in the Tasmanian Automotive Industry, priding ourselves on the Company Values of Honesty, Commitment, Respect, Growth and Unity.
We are a 5 star rated dealership providing the Hobart community with an outstanding range of new and used vehicles, fleet, service, parts and finance.
Our guests love dealing with our trustworthy and professional team who go the extra mile every time.
5 REASONS LOCALS LOVE CO-OP:
- WE LOOK AFTER OUR GUESTS FOR LIFE
- HONESTY & RESPECT
- TRUSTWORTHY & PROFESSIONAL
- PROUD HERITAGE & REPUTATION
- COMMUNITY FOCUSED
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no maintenance, charges automatically while you drive and never needs to be plugged into a power supply. From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1]. Complete an annual hybrid battery health check according to Toyota specifications during routine maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery warranty to 10 years.
[W1] The Hybrid Battery is warranted for the 5 years/ unlimited kms from date of first delivery. This can be extended for an additional 5 years with an annual Hybrid health check, as part of normal vehicle routine maintenance. Refer to warranty conditions. This warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.